Chai Raspberry Muffins
Bring some spice into your life with this Prana Chai Raspberry muffins! If you're a fan of Prana Chai, you will savour this recipe that was created by Family of Vegans she knows a thing or two about creating mouth-watering vegan sweets – like this.
- 1.5 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of rapadura sugar
- Solid pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of chai soy milk
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil or nuttlex (plus a small bit extra to line muffin tray).
- 1.5 cups of raspberries
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Prepare soy milk (soak 4 heaped tablespoons of Prana Chai (Agave Blend) in 1 cup of soy (Bonsoy, ideally) for around 6-7 hours. Stir every hour or so. Then take soy milk to a low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly and strain milk from chai mix)
- Preheat your oven to around 200°C and line a muffin tray with a small amount of coconut oil.
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and then mix wet ingredients. Combine until just mixed and then fold in the raspberries and mix gently so as not to discolour the muffin mix too much.
- Spoon into muffin tray, filling each section around ½ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, being careful not to overcook.