Chai Spiced Anzac Cookies
A cult Aussie favorite, these cookies got their name from the Australian and New Zealand (ANZAC) servicemen who received these in care packages from their wives and mothers back at home. These last for a while (enough for a sea voyage!) so make sure you make an extra large batch!
- 3 tbsp Prana Chai (Steep in ½ cup of hot water and strain)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup macadamia
- ¼ cup coconut oil (Melted)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (338 °F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into your food processor and pulse & blend until they become sticky and dough-like.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Enjoy & try not to eat them all at one seating.
- Let them cool down completely and store them in an airtight container up to 1 week in the fridge.