Homemade Chai Peanut Butter
Do you consider yourself to be a nut butter addict? This one will definitely steal your heart!
The recipe was shared by Melissa, one of the Top 10 Zomato Reviewers and a big fan of Melbourne food scene.
- 2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt (depending on individual taste)
- 1 tsp Prana Chai Original Blend (feel free to add more if you would like a stronger taste of chai)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Roast the peanuts in a baking dish till they are browned and fragrant, this should take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and add in vanilla essence, the masala blend chai, and salt.
- Blitz until it's smooth and creamy or to the consistency, you would like it to be. This should usually take up to 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once ready pour it into a jar and enjoy your homemade chai peanut butter.